Saturday 1 May 2010

Grand Scottish Weather!

So after my problem on the Link boulder, I was looking forward tae some nice cold crisp spring bouldering when I got back from london. Only a came back with shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops on, and drove right intae highland weather, crap highland.

I was planning on bringing you some of Aviemore's best kept and known secerts of bouldering. Some that are right in front of yer face and some aren't so much. But as for the weather it's slightly delayed.

So I'll keep sitting in cafe's and training indoor until my fingers or soul is broken! Waiting with baited breathe for the good weather tae shine through.

Happy training!

1 comment:

  1. You should put a contact form or email on your blog I need to contact you!!

    neil@scottishtoolingseries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete