Sunday 9 May 2010

Weem

Will this weather ever let up!!!!!!!!! Seems not unless you drive doon tae Weem rock (just south of Pitlochry) I was there with a lad from 'Nightwatch' at the lodge. After climbing and trying tae train at the lodge, I thought that there was a good chance for some good ascents. But no, I was climbing like a donkey and as weak as ever. I did think that the route at Weem were harder than the grade giving....or thats my excuse.
However it was a good day on the rock with nice weather, and it didn't take long before we were driving back intae the rain that seems tae be just hanging over Aviemore!
I was going tae jump intea the wall at the lodge tae finsh myself off, but the minute I tried tae climbing on any problem, I couldn't be arsed.
Weem has really kicked my ass, and that can only be a good thing tae get motivated tae climb and train more. When it's not fun, is when it's time tae go hame! (excluding Scottish winter routes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment