Wednesday 24 February 2010

Fun raising

Sun 20th Feb:

Katie is running the marathon in London this April. She's running the marathon for the British Heart Foundation, and with that has to raise £3000. So Katie organised a day in Ski Hire at Caringorm Mountain, they were dressed up as the village people. So what could I dae? Dressing up as one of the village people on one of my days off after working 9 straight days? I don't think so, however my plan which involved Neil Foote ( a regular at longreachclimbing) wasn't exactly cool. Neil was in a two piece pink number (at least 4 sizes too small!) topped with an Afro and aviators! and I was in a red one piece with a rainbow stripped hat topped with a bobble.......what a bloody mess. However at the end on the day we raised over £700 and Neil and I skied doon the head wall (suppose tae be an end of season job).

I'll try and get some photo's for you guys a.s.a.p

No comments:

Post a Comment